Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Happy Independence Day USA!

Tomorrow, July 4th is Independence Day in the United States and commemorates the country's adoption of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. 


To my American friends, thank-you for your support, thank-you for your friendship and thank-you for your spirit!

5 comments:

  1. And a happy belated Canada Day to you too! I grew up in Niagara Falls, NY, so RIGHT across the border. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog too, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day to you, too!

    Christina

    P.S. Visiting from voiceBoks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Independence Day to you, too
    Bushra Syed from Voiceboks
    www.allaboutbabyzee.blogspot.com
    www.syedstore.blogspot.com
    Let's follow each other and stay connected forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wishes and for the comment on my blog about dirty restaurant high chairs. I'm following you back! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete