Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Linky Followers:
The new way to connect!

Welcome to the Winky Linky Weekend Hop! 


This hop is designed to introduce bloggers to the new Linky Followers widget, which can replace GFC and has lots of bonus features too!  Not only does Linky Followers keep track of all of the blogs you are following, but it also allows you to organize blogs into categories!!  

If you don't have a Linky Followers account, head over to the web site and sign up (it's free)!  Once your widget is on your blog, please link up here so that others can follow you! 

If you follow me and would like a follow back, please leave me a comment with your blog url!  Let me know you're following from the Linky hop and I'll return the follow!






7 comments:

  1. So fun...I just got the code and signed up but am posting in the morning so it will go live and then I can link up! Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New linky follower! Can I get a follow back? Thanks!

    Tammy
    http://luckyemeraldsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Will be working on following everyone~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just signed up for the hop...and I am your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to worry, Lisa and all. I am slowly making my way through all of the links too!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete