Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Letters for You
Guest Post

On the road again.....

Thanks for stopping by! Today you'll find me visiting Tonya, the proprietor of Letters for Lucas. Tonya is a stay-at-home mom, like yours truly, and like me she writes to document life with her son and for a little free therapy.

I am honoured to be a guest writer for Tonya's Letters for You feature!



Today, I'm sharing a piece of my soul with a very personal letter to a loved one.

Come on by, won't you, and share your thoughts on my contribution to this wonderful series?

Feel free to poke around while your there and check out some of the other messages left by previous guest posters. Tonya has amassed quite a collection of deeply moving letters.

Thanks, Tonya, for including me in this wonderful feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment